We believe the truths as stated in the Apostle's Creed:
I believe in God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth. And in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord; Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit; Born of the Virgin Mary; Suffered under Pontius Pilate; Was crucified, dead and buried; He descended into Hell; The third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven; And sitteth on the right hand of God the Father Almighty; From thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit; The Holy Christian Church, the Communion of Saints; The Forgiveness of sins; The Resurrection of the body; And the life everlasting. Amen.
These Tenants of the Faith:
• The Bible as the inspired and infallible Word of God;
• One God, eternally existent in three persons
• The virgin birth of Christ, His vicarious, atoning death, bodily resurrection, and Ascension
• Salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ, by Grace through Faith
• Water baptism by immersion
• The Lord's Supper
• Divine healing through the redemptive work of Christ on the cross
• The baptism of the Holy Spirit
• The sanctification power of the Holy Spirit;
• The eminent second coming of Jesus Christ;
• The Blessed hope resurrection and translation of those who have fallen asleep in Christ and those who are alive at His coming; and
• The final judgment of those who have not accepted Christ as Savior, with the devil and his angels in the Lake of Fire.